Monday, February 14, 2011

Camera!



I'm raising funds for my birthday camera, if anyone wants to help. How does this relate to teaching? I intend to take it to Europe. I take pics of my students ALL THE TIME. I teach yearbook. That's enough, right? Plus, think of all the shiny pics I can post here, for you!

Don't feel obligated. I'm also trying out this widget for potential future use. If you are actually one of my birthday people, and you'd rather not give $, I'll put together an Amazon Wish List. I'd also like things for the Europe Trip, as well as accessories for the camera!

2 comments:

  1. D90? That's 30 more than mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, we'll see. I don't want to go as low as a D3000, but I can't afford the new D7000. It's just in the wheel house. I may downgrade if I don't get the funds, though. :P

    ReplyDelete